Office Procedures / Use of Technology
The combined use of technology and proven office procedures can create benefits in several different ways:
- Order and organization are key to an efficient office
- Original source documents are readily available for review, backup to accounting system and review by owner / managers when requested
- Office procedures do not change when personnel do
- New employees adapt to an organized system quicker than one that is chaotic
- Standardize systems mean others can easily figure out and maintain the system
- Reduction in stress of office personnel
- Reduce cost of operating the office
- Operations Manual documents the procedures and systems
I review the current office procedures, current state and use of technology and create a plan for improvement and assist with the implementation of recommended changes.
Contact me (337) 289-0307 to discuss how improving your office procedures can streamline your office environment.